Function Description :
- It is suitable for printing receipts of goods sold by stores, online auctions, and individual merchants.
- Products can be added or edited and stored in the category list.
- A commodity can have multiple specifications and prices.
- You can take pictures or use the picture library to add product pictures.
- Copy product function: help you quickly build products.
- Products can be displayed by category.
- The main list of products displays the product name, serial number, specification, and selling price to help you watch quickly.
- Main list can set the maximum number of display (Pageable switch display).
- Product Information: Click on the picture to enlarge it.
- Product information: Modifiable product name, numbering, specifications, sales notes column.
- You can search for products by name or number.
- You can export backup files to e-mail.
- You can import backup files from e-mail.
- You can set the number of decimal places to display.
- Print product receipt function.
- You can customize the display color of the product information page.
- Products can be displayed in sequence by name or number. Print product receipt function :
- You can select products and specifications from the product category list and add them to the order.
- The quantity can be modified and deleted individually.
- The order of the product list can be changed arbitrarily.
- Modify the quantity or delete the item, and the total amount will be calculated automatically.
- Payment amount quick input and calculation panel.
- Remarks Information: You can edit and store frequently used information, and you can quickly select and replace it or paste it in series.
- Receipt information can be stored in the order list, and you can view historical sales data.
- Supports thermal printing on a single machine via Bluetooth.
- To purchase a printer, thermal printing, Bluetooth 4.0 or higher, paper width 58 mm, ESC / POS command, English printing function are required. iPhone or iPad Bluetooth version 4.0 or higher. [Pro Version] subscription :
- According to your choice, the TC Receipt Printing [Pro Version] subscription is divided into three cycles (month, 6 months, year).
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- If the [ Pro Version ] is available for trial, it will automatically subscribe to the monthly fee Pro Version, after the trial period ends. To unsubscribe, open the Settings app at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period and cancel this [ Pro Version ] auto-subscription.
Q : Does the app need to be connected to the internet?
A : This app is a stand-alone version and does not require network connection when in use.
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org